Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Maneki-neko 招き猫 (Part VI) : Couple Cat Figurine

I first spotted this couple cat figurine on taobao.com while I was surfing through the internet few weeks ago.

I didn't realise that Siri Paradise has this item until Jacy showed it to me during her visit to my home.
 
永浴爱河 (Yong Yu Ai He) was what Jacy said to me when she showed me this pretty couple cat figurine.  It's a Chinese idiom for conjugal bliss which meant "to bathe in a river of love forever".
 
We "glorified" the couple cat figurine by placing it right amongst our wedding photographs that were displayed in photo frames of all sizes.
 
 

We also did a video clip of this couple cat figurine by placing it on a revolving platform. 

It's my second video but I'm a bit disappointed by the outcome because the video looked a bit blurry.  *sigh* :( 

I suspected that it could be a result of editing & conversion into a file that's acceptable on Youtube that compromised the video quality ... The video clip which I recorded using iphone looks really sharp & clear though.
 



Anyway, here are more photographs of the couple cat figurine :





Stay tuned for my next write-up on the Golden Opportunity Cat! 

Coming soon in the next episode of Maneki-Neko ...

No comments:

Post a Comment